Currently, Hung Vuong is offering classes online. The classes are interactive and taught LIVE through Zoom by Master Mary and our Hung Vuong Instructors. Students would need a device with camera and audio (i.e. smart phone, tablet, laptop, etc.)
The online program consists of 3 different components (see schedule below):
- Family Fitness at 4pm. Open to ALL online students and their family members. Cardio, Core, Strength, Endurance, Stretch and Qi Gong Breathing Exercises.
- TWO scheduled classes per week according to their rank to focus on their level’s curriculum
- Weekend “Kick”off Class from 4-5pm on Friday, currently cross-training with Choi’s Institute of Taekwondo – Scotts Valley
Online Class Expectations
- Students must be in their Hung Vuong Uniform and belt.
- Be Prompt. Log in 5 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- Be Safe. Clear your training space.
- Students ONLY attend classes according to their rank.